Monday, September 26, 2011

Back in the swing of things...

...or not.  Last Wednesday I took Ezri to Wiggleworms again.  I hadn't done it in a few weeks and the room was changed.  I panicked for a moment, thinking it was the wrong day or I had forgotten to register but then I figured out they had changed rooms.  So silly!  There were all new kids there except for one.  I guess the others have graduated to the 1 year old group.  I believe next time Ezri will also attend the next age level class.  She is so animated now: sits, crawls, claps, grabs things.  Pretty soon she'll start singing too.  And speaking of singing - Oliver is a good singer.  He's also taking piano lessons and singing while playing.  I hope Adelaida gets the opportunity to take music classes - at least, for a while.  Music is so useful for other things, the experts say.  On a related topic - Saturday evening we went to the Symphony Ball concert: the opening of the season for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.  They played a Ravel piece with a guest pianist and David whispered to me: "one day Oliver will be sitting on stage playing."  And I said - "and we'll be in the front row proudly watching him."

No comments:

Post a Comment